Weight Loss Counter

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Inches Lost

LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Surgery Days

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Exercise Counter

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back to Work

I went back to work Monday.  I must say even though it was a bit of a rough day, I am so glad to be back.  Boredom had set in and taken completely over my life.  While I was down I not only got all of my thank you cards done, but my Christmas cards are done, AND I started to crochet a blanket! lol
Tuesday went much better.  Not so much pain and a bit more energy.  I think I just needed to get back in the swing of things.  Still sticking to small things like a protein shake or pudding cup at work.  I am so scared of getting sick at work.  I would be so embarrassed if that happened.
I am also down to 394! Its hard for me to think of myself 111 pounds heavier than I am now, but the reality is that I WAS! I have come so far and have so much farther to go.  I cant wait to see myself in one year!

No comments:

Post a Comment